NOOB QUESTION

UnknownRasoin

Dec 27, 2016
Hi all. I am new on aoc and love this game so ı ımprove my level. I already know something about game but ı have some lacks still. for example: in the feudal and dark age there is no problem on my villager hit. But when the big wars start ı can't make more villager hit because of war, usually ı forgot villager queue. so what can ı do for this problem please help me.

UnknownFeAge

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
Its a common mistake, dont worry. With time and practise you will learn that you have to always check for new villagers.
Some players number their tc to always check and make vills asap, others, like me, always go to town center with hotkey and press new vill when the of creation for the previous one is about to finish.

With practise and time this will start to be automatic for you :wink:

AustraliaManu

Known Member
Mar 5, 2015
Its a common mistake, dont worry. With time and practise you will learn that you have to always check for new villagers.
Some players number their tc to always check and make vills asap, others, like me, always go to town center with hotkey and press new vill when the of creation for the previous one is about to finish.

Thank you Feage for not being an ass. :smile:

UnknownRasoin

Dec 27, 2016

Thank you so much ı'll try it

Learn the Hotkeys for the things that you do the most such as:
- Making Villagers
- Making Houses
- Making Farms

Can be a simple thing of pushing 'H' and then 'C' to build a villager, or 'H', 'C, C, C, C, C' to make 5 villagers, giving you much more time to focus on micro management of your armies.

You can see the hotkeys for each task by hovering over the button just as if you were going to click it with the mouse and if you wish, you can change the hotkeys for all tasks to keys that suit you better / are easier to remember.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Talk of the Empire
Wednesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
w/ Nili, Zak & Nicov
Golden Clown Bracket Terror vs Metal
Wednesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
Circus Games
ECL Africa 3v3