Nili's Apartment Cup 2 - Announcement

Banner_00080.jpg
From 09.02.19-17.02.19 the next episode of Nili's Apartment Cup is happening. This time with a prizepool of $14,000.
It will feature TheViper, TaToH, MbL, Nicov, Liereyy, JorDan and two open qualifiers.
With your beloved casters OrnLu, BBQTurkman & MembTV.

There will be two open qualifiers for which you can sign up here: SIGN-UP

If you have any ideas/suggestions/feedback from NAC, feel free to post that here: WISHLIST

There is also Meet&Greet with all the players and a public viewing on Finals Saturday+Sunday.

Last edited:

Comments

Dec 16, 2013
would you explain that please? :D
nili trolled about husbandruy to jordan BIG time when they were casting. and I never get to see if jordan was counter-trolling, of he was indeed owned so bad by nili. and I will love to see that again but maybe no one cliped or anything xD.

Unknown_ratS

Jun 19, 2008
Jordan is a MUST. for me he was the most significant player on NAC1.

* He played better than anyone expected.
* He was (IMO) the best caster. Amazing voice, amazing knowladge, amazing comentary rhitmyc and amazing adapting to his co-caster.
* he didint knew about the hussbundry clicking trick, and that was the top moment in AOC history maybe xD.
what is this husbandry trick? i dont know it either :S

Germany7Sense

Known Member
Oct 24, 2013

* He was (IMO) the best caster. Amazing voice, amazing knowladge, amazing comentary rhitmyc and amazing adapting to his co-caster.
* he didint knew about the hussbundry clicking trick, and that was the top moment in AOC history maybe xD.

People is asking for Daut? daut was a shame on NAC1. It was like having a troller and a guy that say stuff in the wrong moment.
I thin he gets too much "get away" with this kind of stuff. I honestly will not like to make such a big tournament and a guy just come almost to troll and with 0 preparation.

I like that he is not invited. and lest be honest, he will not qualified.

And I dont say this in a bad way. Some people like his behaviour, but for me sometimes is too much. I like that he is out.

Will love the qualis. thnks nili! an amazing NAC2 is coming FOR SUUUURE.
What is the husbandary clickin trick?:O

Sep 7, 2018
What is the husbandary clickin trick?:O
apparently jordan questioned why some players click the scout path too many times when once is enough, so nili trolled him saying that doing it is like having husbandry researched...and that he was amazed jordan didnt knew about it. 11

Oct 9, 2018
NorCal USA
www.twitch.tv
Voobly
IamRider_
View profile
Ladder
RM - Beginners
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak

People is asking for Daut? daut was a shame on NAC1. It was like having a troller and a guy that say stuff in the wrong moment.
I thin he gets too much "get away" with this kind of stuff. I honestly will not like to make such a big tournament and a guy just come almost to troll and with 0 preparation.

I like that he is not invited. and lest be honest, he will not qualified.

And I dont say this in a bad way. Some people like his behaviour, but for me sometimes is too much. I like that he is out.

Will love the qualis. thnks nili! an amazing NAC2 is coming FOR SUUUURE.
I agree with all your post concerning Jordan with the one exception of when he was a little too buzzed during one casting.

I Also think DauT may qualify, but I think F1Re will beat him in the final.

NetherlandsBurandal

Aug 11, 2015
Would love to have Bact there, but if not... go for Fire, 2 times finalist and deserves the spot :wink: (if he still wants and is available ofc)

Nov 5, 2018
i bet if nili had news he would share them with everyone
Nili is on vaca. If nili knows what the latest news is (personally I often disconnect from Internet on vaca) updating us is not his first priority.

Also if there is news nili aware of, he is most likely trying to secure a replacement player so that can be announced at the same time rather than updating us bact is out. Please hold while he sees who is available.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2017
Nili is on vaca. If nili knows what the latest news is (personally I often disconnect from Internet on vaca) updating us is not his first priority.

Also if there is news nili aware of, he is most likely trying to secure a replacement player so that can be announced at the same time rather than updating us bact is out. Please hold while I see who is available.
Exactly. Also, it might be the case that it is too late for anyone else to get a new visa (not sure what type is required), & NAC2 will be with 7 players only. Nili has said in the past he has thought about this situation too.

Unknownorangereaper

Aug 21, 2014
now that there is a separate thread for that issue, can we stop discussin it here and use this thread only for other important NAC2 items, such as a) Will there be a Sisha bar? b) Will there be a webcam for Sisha bar? c) Who will cast/co-cast Sisha bar? d) And finally, will the cook be back :smile: ?

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL SE Asia 3v3 Semi Final
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL SE Asia 3v3 Semi Final
Bluewolf Showmatch ($10) Episode 2
Saturday 12:30 (GMT +01:00)
TheHappyBoar vs PaperHades
DeZu's showmatch $100 TheYo vs Lyx, full 7 games