NBG: GL Lbr2 ACCM&VNS_CooL vs Nicov&MbL40C

SwitzerlandRacerFXX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2012
Please start scheduling. Deadline for this round is Sunday 15. July 23.59 GMT.

Settings:

Loser Bracket Round 2 (Bo5):

Game 1: Draft
Game 2: Switch Civs from G1
Game 3: Team Random
Game 4: Khmer and Slavs
Game 5: Teams choose between Magyars, Britons, Vikings, Ethiopians, Slavs and Byzantines

Good luck :smile:

Apr 27, 2012
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Are you serious? I'm on vacations now and mbl can play most of the time next week. We can do both rounds right away in that case. And chineses and vns have almost the same timezone so they wont have issues scheduling in case we lose.

Last edited:

SwitzerlandRacerFXX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2012
Are you serious? I'm on vacations now and mbl can play most of the time next week. We can do both rounds right away in that case. And chineses and vns have almost the same timezone so they wont have issues scheduling in case we lose.
if you can provide some time in this week (which is also after deadline) i guess admin will accept...
yeah would be really helpful if you could give some times to your opponents. until now there wasnt any effort to try to schedule those games or any info given about your availability. so i have to guess you lost interest in playing this tournament and i dont really want to delay it.

well then loser bracket round 3 should be played this week aswell or not delayed to much into next week. please schedule your games with ACCM&Cool and please both of you (ACCM&Cool, Nicov&MbL) also start scheduling with Yo&Vivi to make sure the games are played as fast as possible.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Nomad Battlegrounds
Saturday 23:00 (GMT +02:00)
Silver League Final GergisKan&Lotario vs Bulletchen&Vicious_Marauder
Weekend Smackdown
Sunday 15:00 (GMT +02:00)
1 day event 1v1 single elimination

Age Of Empires On Twitch