NAC2: Highlight/Clip collection thread

IndiaBits_Strider

Known Member
Jun 8, 2017
Hello everyone,
NAC2 group stage starts today. I hope everyone is feeling the hype, and that the event lives up to it.
This thread is to share the clips for any entertaining things you may see - player/caster reactions, banter, mastapieces, titanics etc - So if anyone misses something while watching live, they'll be able catch it here, and maybe discuss it. It could also be helpful for a compilation at the conclusion of the event. Enjoy!

(I checked if a similar thread has already been made, and couldn't find one. Hopefully there is no problem with this.)

United Nationsamazing_knight

Nov 20, 2017
This thread is to share the clips for any entertaining things you may see - player/caster reactions, banter, mastapieces, titanics etc - So if anyone misses something while watching live, they'll be able catch it here, and maybe discuss it. It could also be helpful for a compilation at the conclusion of the event.
This is a brilliant initiative :smile:

I'm sure I (and many others) won't be able to catch all games entirely. Really appreciate someone capturing these fun moments and sharing with others.

Jul 15, 2018
Any clip of Nili's reaction on Daut? I've not seen the series yet, but just by watching those two clips above I think Nili might not be happy.

Germanywattle

Known Member
Bronze Supporter
Jun 14, 2012
lmao and makes me eager for the DauT vs Jordan match

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL SE Asia 1v1 MbL vs Zuppi
Tuesday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)