RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak

Czech RepublicDraCoNT

Two handed swordman
Jan 5, 2016
I ask admins to instantly lock my recorded game threads when they post the recs. If not, I'm withdrawing myself from MoA5.

SpainPoxo

Champion
Oct 27, 2012
Madrid, Spain
Voobly
Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak

BrazilNigelSlack

Two handed swordman
Jul 5, 2010

Czech RepublicDraCoNT

Two handed swordman
Jan 5, 2016
edie said:
I ask admins to instantly lock my recorded game threads when they post the recs. If not, I'm withdrawing myself from MoA5.
Do u get really that affected by what people say or post 11 all this is virtual, do you réalise in real life you are not a lizard ?
You don't speak please, you're the main reason why my voobly, twitch and aoczone is spammed by very similar msges "ssssssssss.... lizzzzzzard... sssssss......" (that's a copy of one of them). Spammed means - overall I have over 500 unread msges on aoczone/voobly/twitch right now, most of them being like that. Trying to find there other msges I'd like to read among spam is tough. There are people, who yesterday when I was waiting for practise games kept making new and new accs and always spammed me with the new ones. I ignored, they made new accs, spammed, I ignored... Really great fun. I didn't want to be in "no disturb" or "only msges from friends accepted mode", because there were also some players wishing me luck, asking things about arena or discussing the draft with me and I don't see why they shouldn't be able to do so because of some indiviuals. Same with the moa games, because some players kept making new accs and spammed me between the games, I decided to change that no late spectate is available. It ended as Viper couldnt join game, rejoined my room and couldn't stream 5th game for his 1k5 viewers. Not that he'd be too unhappy about this I guess, but when he already seen 4 games I'd guess he would follow the 5th aswell. I'm sorry to him and his viewers, was hoping this situation won't happen but when I wanted to fully focus on the games I had to change that.
I'm very sure this is only the minority of players trying to be as annoying as possible. But with the "lizard meme" - thx Edie, this minority enjoys tackling and spamming me, yes it's annoying. I don't really wanna play on voobly now, as opening a room = waiting for games and spam ag, I don't have motivation for that. If that was up to me, part of me would enjoy loosing asap in LB and enjoy again my favourite map without all the at spam and focus on me.
I'd be happy if there was any constructive feedback on the way the games went, on the way how me/feanor played. That's the point of the recorded games I believe, but it won't happen here. Lock it, or I'm withdrawing myself and same with all my future MoA5 games. My last words.

Netherlandsi_no_english

Sep 16, 2012
edie said:
Do u get really that affected by what people say or post 11 all this is virtual, do you réalise in real life you are not a lizard ?
You don't speak please, you're the main reason why my voobly, twitch and aoczone is spammed by very similar msges "ssssssssss.... lizzzzzzard... sssssss......" (that's a copy of one of them). Spammed means - overall I have over 500 unread msges on aoczone/voobly/twitch right now, most of them being like that. Trying to find there other msges I'd like to read among spam is tough. There are people, who yesterday when I was waiting for practise games kept making new and new accs and always spammed me with the new ones. I ignored, they made new accs, spammed, I ignored... Really great fun. I didn't want to be in "no disturb" or "only msges from friends accepted mode", because there were also some players wishing me luck, asking things about arena or discussing the draft with me and I don't see why they shouldn't be able to do so because of some indiviuals. Same with the moa games, because some players kept making new accs and spammed me between the games, I decided to change that no late spectate is available. It ended as Viper couldnt join game, rejoined my room and couldn't stream 5th game for his 1k5 viewers. Not that he'd be too unhappy about this I guess, but when he already seen 4 games I'd guess he would follow the 5th aswell. I'm sorry to him and his viewers, was hoping this situation won't happen but when I wanted to fully focus on the games I had to change that.
I'm very sure this is only the minority of players trying to be as annoying as possible. But with the "lizard meme" - thx Edie, this minority enjoys tackling and spamming me, yes it's annoying. I don't really wanna play on voobly now, as opening a room = waiting for games and spam ag, I don't have motivation for that. If that was up to me, part of me would enjoy loosing asap in LB and enjoy again my favourite map without all the at spam and focus on me.
I'd be happy if there was any constructive feedback on the way the games went, on the way how me/feanor played. That's the point of the recorded games I believe, but it won't happen here. Lock it, or I'm withdrawing myself and same with all my future MoA5 games. My last words.
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 omg draxont is gonna withdraw from the tournament please everyone do as he says !!!!
Also, your last words? Do you honestly believe that xD I'll give you 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Improvement Cup 3v3
Wednesday 19:00 (GMT +01:00)
Group D: Team Lunacy vs Team India
ECL East Asia 4v4