MBL LEFT aM OR HE GOT BOOTED ?!?!?!?!?

Aug 21, 2014
Hmmm hopefully he comes back. aM has such a group of talented players, but they are like HUNS. NO CHEMISTRY :smile:

Seriously though, MBL typically has been on the recieving end. May be lack of success in ECL is showing, or may be I just have way too much time to overthink this.

Aland Islandskw1k000000

Well Known Pikeman
Feb 18, 2015
Voobly
kw1k
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
If that's your measure, then Secret should not have anybody left since a long time
Jovial shit talking and Talking in a derogatory manner are two completely different things.

What Heartt does to MBL is derogatory specially when he does it publicly on MBL’s stream.

I think aM never really recovered from the thrashing they got in BOA final.

Nov 14, 2017
Austria
Perhaps he deserves the bashing
I don't know if you mean it, but in your case would you like to get bashed for being super skinny and having a face of a trangender? I mean most people would say it is a reason to bash you. But I hope you dont get, because nobody deserves to be bashed. shit talking is something else then they do, it is bullying... i have no idea why they do it. lierrey is still young but heartt has no excuses for his imature behaviour

Oct 27, 2014
I don't know if you mean it, but in your case would you like to get bashed for being super skinny and having a face of a trangender? I mean most people would say it is a reason to bash you. But I hope you dont get, because nobody deserves to be bashed. shit talking is something else then they do, it is bullying... i have no idea why they do it. lierrey is still young but heartt has no excuses for his imature behaviour
How to create drama out of thin air 101

Nov 14, 2017
Austria
How to create drama out of thin air 101

I dont care about drama or anything... if he leaves it is ok if he stays it is also okay for me. I read through this comments and I just hate if people start justfying bullying or violence overall...
or would you like if somebody justifies what france did in north africa because maybe you deserved it?
my post was not directly to the "drama" but to him saying that a person deserves being bashed...

Mar 14, 2018
Making examples and suggesting statements have a similiar meaning is actually a bad comparision of statements, when the one is about bullying and the other about a crime in the times of colonization. It's called a "straw man argument", which you are doing quite often.

Feb 13, 2018
Making examples and suggesting statements have a similiar meaning is actually a bad comparision of statements, when the one is about bullying and the other about a crime in the times of colonization. It's called a "straw man argument", which you are doing quite often.
His statement is still valid though - it is never appropriate to blame the victim, no matter the situation

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

RTS League's AoR Clan League, Playoffs, Semifinals
Monday 20:00 (GMT +01:00)
Fratres Fenni fidi vs. New Chapter
NAC2 - Qualifier #1 - WB Final
Tuesday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
F1Re vs Vinchester
24hours Random Map Contest