Jun 14, 2018
1 What is the follow of the 20 pop [email protected] and when should i do it.
2 if i am going [email protected] into archers when should i play 1 lumber camp and when i should play 2lumbers
3 how many villagers on farms before i go to gold and what are the perfect times for 2 archery ranges assuming i want to go pure archers aggressivly?

Unknownchicklet

Sep 4, 2017
2 if i am going [email protected] into archers when should i play 1 lumber camp and when i should play 2lumbers
3 how many villagers on farms before i go to gold and what are the perfect times for 2 archery ranges assuming i want to go pure archers aggressivly?
"depends"

GermanyThe_Philos

Known Member
Mar 14, 2018
I don't know 20 pop [email protected] BOs, I think it could be possible, but leaves you with bad eco (except you have an early eco bonus). Better is 22 pop (21+1scout).
I like this opening when you play vs a scout opening or it's likely that your opponent goes [email protected] It's also a good strategy to keep your enemy busy, while you can set up your defenses at home.
Many players combine it with a Trush, which can be very powerful if your opponent has a bad map.
You always should go 2 LCs when you have the wood for it, because 1 LC is just too inefficient. However I delay the 2nd LC when I go [email protected] into archers. Depends mostly on your situation. If you need archers quickly, build 2. LC after the first range. Hard to tell in a theoretical situation
I assume you want to know a good archer BO? Up with 23 pop (22+1) ~10:30 Feudal. I don't seed farms until I have 2 ranges and blacksmith and after that I seed as many farms as I have wood for (probably 12-14 farms), without missing out on archer production (so actually farms after you are already on gold).
You should reach Castle Age around 22-23 mins, when you manage your eco well and produce archers constantly.

Aug 31, 2014
Belgium
Voobly
PROject_Belgium
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Depends on the civ matchup. if i'm against a better civ i send 5 vills fwd and 3 maa on 22 pop clickup. While going up you can send 2 vills to stone so you can start making 2 tower when u hit feudal age. You should also be able to make 1 farm. In feudal u can go and send more vills to stone and make towers faster. usually ur opponent goes either scouts or archers. if vs scoutss try and wall in ur res at home and send ur spears fwd. if vs archers, try to wall a bit more fwd at home so archers can't hit ur res. An archery range with some skirms will do best, you won't need fletching since they most likely won't have it aswell if they move out really fast, but if you see ur opponent is keeping the archers at home to defend you generally have enough time to go 1 range skirms defense with fletching.

If making maa without going fwd a good build is to make a 2d lumbercamp while going up to feudal and get 2 farms down. then send vills from ur tc to the 2d lumbercamp once in feudal so you have 5-5 on both lumbercamp. while doing that you can go for 1 range skirms if opponent is going archers. if he is going scouts you can make alot of farms first and defend with spears at home if you want to play a bit more greedy. Then you can go either for 1 range archers and make a stable in the back of ur base to trick ur opponent in going for skirms when seeing ur range and then you have scouts to kill his skirms. Going for 2 ranges archers is also a decent options but beware that ur opponent is most likely going skirms after his scouts play to counter you so make sure to make a stable at like min 15-16 so counter his skirms.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

DERAC - Quarterfinal #1
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
Tim vs BacT
DERAC - Quarterfinal #2
Friday 18:30 (GMT +01:00)
Vivi vs JonSlow
DERAC - Quarterfinal #3