King of the Realm 1v1 Announcement

Thumbnail1.jpg
King of the Realm
is a 1v1 Tournament played on the Voobly platform. The Tournament will be played on the latest Userpatch 1.5 version using Realms Mod (Mod by Vardamir117).

Realms is a free expansion using the latest HD balance patches for AoC + Forgotten Empires civs, techs and units. On top of that there are 19 balanced Realms civs (see all civs bonuses/UU/UT etc. here) bringing the total number of civilizations to 42.

A maximum of 64 players will fight for the win, on a big variety of open, closed and semi-water maps.

Rules and Settings

The Sign-up started on the 14th September and will be open for everyone until 30th September 11:59 GMT.

The Sign-up Thread can be found here

All infos about the tournament can be found in the King of the Realm Subforum

If you have remaining questions about the tournament, feel free to ask them here

The tournaments prizepool is currently at 100$. If you want to support the tournament by donating to the prizepool, you are free to do so. All informations for donating can be found here

If you are familiar with WK, be sure to check out the Realms/WK comparison here

~Regards Deathcounter

Comments

Jun 10, 2012
Thanks for organising this. I think it will not be too competitive, as most top players will not learn about those 19 new civilisations well enough unless there is a really big prize pool.
It will be very intersting to watch though, if at least the caster(s) know this mod well, so they can introduce the viewers to it.
I hope that at least a few higher-rated players (>1900) with well-known names sign up, so there is some interest. But there are just so many tournaments going on at the moment.

AustriaDeathcounter

Well Known Pikeman
Oct 15, 2017
docs.google.com
Thanks for organising this. I think it will not be too competitive, as most top players will not learn about those 19 new civilisations well enough unless there is a really big prize pool.
It will be very intersting to watch though, if at least the caster(s) know this mod well, so they can introduce the viewers to it.
I hope that at least a few higher-rated players (>1900) with well-known names sign up, so there is some interest. But there are just so many tournaments going on at the moment.
Np, yeah, it's propably something that doesn't attract top players, but i think it's good to have this kind of fun tournaments (like R. E. D Cup) I mean it's something that has never been seen before and I wanted to try how it turns out.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Talk of the Empire
Wednesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
w/ Nili, Zak & Nicov
Golden Clown Bracket Terror vs Metal
Wednesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
Circus Games
ECL Africa 3v3