kc_Ereon Cartography

Jan 23, 2013
I noticed that you didn't know what Cartography research was. I love your fast youtube videos and your coverage of MoA5 is great. I thought I would help you out with Cartography.
Cartography increases the LoS of monks by 5. That's why players do it.

If I am wrong, would love for someone to suggest what it really does.

Germanykc_Ereon

May 20, 2013
Thx for the comment!

I know that Cartography shares your Allies' vision.
Never heard about increased LoS from monks - quickly tried that in Single Player Mode, couldnt see an increase of Monk LoS after Carto was researched.

My problem: Spectator Overlay says Cartography is getting researched (happening in 1v1s), but the player didnt research it (wouldnt make a lot of sense to get Carto in 1v1, would it?) So is this a bug in the spec overlay? Or am I missing something?

BelarusOLADUSHEK

Mar 30, 2016
Belarus, Minsk
rusaoc.ru
I noticed that you didn't know what Cartography research was. I love your fast youtube videos and your coverage of MoA5 is great. I thought I would help you out with Cartography.
Cartography increases the LoS of monks by 5. That's why players do it.

If I am wrong, would love for someone to suggest what it really does.
Not only that. After researching the Cartography player have acsess to Elite Paladins!

BelarusOLADUSHEK

Mar 30, 2016
Belarus, Minsk
rusaoc.ru
Thx for the comment!

I know that Cartography shares your Allies' vision.
Never heard about increased LoS from monks - quickly tried that in Single Player Mode, couldnt see an increase of Monk LoS after Carto was researched.

My problem: Spectator Overlay says Cartography is getting researched (happening in 1v1s), but the player didnt research it (wouldnt make a lot of sense to get Carto in 1v1, would it?) So is this a bug in the spec overlay? Or am I missing something?
Carto in WK/HD researcing instantly, so you can't check it only clicking on market. You need check it on the tech tree.

Czech RepublicChristheCo

Jan 27, 2015
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
If i am correct, players do it as a meme, started by TheViper...
There is no benefit

BelarusOLADUSHEK

Mar 30, 2016
Belarus, Minsk
rusaoc.ru

Czech RepublicChristheCo

Jan 27, 2015
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
There is no benefit
Why there is always must be meme? They doing it because why not... It's free and fast.
Also players doing it when they don't know what to do 11
Also it maybe add you some score boost but i'm not sure...

Because no one did it before twitch chat wanted it from Viper, then everybody was doing it

BelarusOLADUSHEK

Mar 30, 2016
Belarus, Minsk
rusaoc.ru
There is no benefit
Why there is always must be meme? They doing it because why not... It's free and fast.
Also players doing it when they don't know what to do 11
Also it maybe add you some score boost but i'm not sure...

Because no one did it before twitch chat wanted it from Viper, then everybody was doing it
This is bullshit. Every HD player did it 1 year ago already. Not only Hyper doing everything crazy things...

Franceedie

Two handed swordman
May 9, 2013
Maybe u as viper viewers u done it after he did but most players didn’t, It’s free on WK lol :roll: in fact I remember doing it in 1v1 in aoc often even if it has a cost 11.

Jan 23, 2013
Haha didn't expect so much response. This was purely to troll kc_Ereon as I watch his awesome vids all the time and it seemed funny to me that he said that he didn't know what carto does xD

I do it in 1v1s cause it's free and I think it adds to ur score. Also for the extra monk range and elite paladins ofc.

Feb 5, 2017
Netherlands
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Carto is a tech often requested by twitch viewers when watching a streamer play a teamgame, so the viewers can see what more is going on. I guess repeatedly asking for this tech in multiplayer carried on to single player games and became a meme that way.

But I like the easter egg they implemented with the new patch on voobly which gives the extra 5 LoS for monks if you research this tech in a single player game

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Two Turnt - Blood, Sweat, & Beers
Monday 02:00 (GMT +02:00)
NerdRageQuit vs BigMooseBoii
ToA Swiss R3: Is this REALLY happening?
Monday 13:00 (GMT +02:00)
Wondrous+klavskis vs Vinchester+Keif
ToA Swiss R3: Fight for Gold Bracket