is this forum overmoderated?

NetherlandsQulala

Jan 20, 2016
overmoderated :lol:

i think the moderaters are verry easy here in AoC, maybe even to soft sometimes, i think they should give warnings/(temp.)bans more frequently

Netherlandsnimanoe

Knight
Bronze Supporter
Jan 15, 2014
The fact that you're allowed to come back time after time would make me believe it's undermoderated 11

United KingdomRgeadn

Bronze Supporter
Jan 29, 2016
England, UK
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak

Unknowngerry

Sep 1, 2009
That's exactly what i'm talking about lol, every comment you make here is just about how buff you are and how you would beat everyone up, smells a lot like insecurity to me.
id beat you up,unfortunately for you this is the facts of the matter..u want to talk shit then ill respond in kind.i wouldnt give you a warning in real life if you shot your mouth off in my presence.once again no idea who you are,and sadly i dont care.*****.

edit read your post history.yeah you re boring.zzzzzzz.insulting strangers for fun eh.

Unknowngerry

Sep 1, 2009
tell me about the dreams era.he was a lifter right?hmmm.a strict guy?arent we allowed to banter in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWZGn2N ... e=youtu.be

i need 265 in 9 months lads.im 45 kgs off.dunno men,thats tough.
arched back.. gg
i work and commute 15 hrs a day,that deadlift was done after an 12 hr shift where im moving the whole time.my lower back is tired even before i train.i know i can do more fresh and with better form.that was almost a stiff leg.

Unknowngerry

Sep 1, 2009
post your lifts up maxi.considering you claim you would and i quote"piss in my face"or words to that effect,you must be a formidable beast.

SlovakiaIvIaximus

May 16, 2010
11 Discussing with you bring smile to my face every time.
First, you do not lift 220 if you can not do it properly. Rather drop to 200 and execute with proper form. Quality > quantity.
Secondly, I am not going to post pics or videos of me to any kind of forum, leave alone pc game forum lol. I am not looking for validating (or negative) comments from people I do not know personally.

Feb 15, 2015
No, its heavily undermoderated IMO.
I love the game and visit this forum literally every Day. But there are way too many subforums and topics gets started in all kinda of wrong subforums and nothing gets done to fix it.
Phillipe is the main guy who does this. Starts a question like "how many People have You had sex with?" and puts it in general aoc discussion. Makes sense...

Unknowngerry

Sep 1, 2009
yeah got banned again for retaliating.3 times in this thread i was flamed unprovoked by nobodies yet i got the ban hammer.Robo must of had his feelings hurt really badly by me over a yr ago.Who cares if he uses his parents money to buy friends here,the guys not a good mod imo.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL Europe East 4v4
Saturday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
ECL Europe East 4v4 Finals

Age Of Empires On Twitch

There are in total 15 streamers online
Click here for details
Age of Empires 170 viewers