AOE-HD Inca building set

UnknownZipa_DH

Nov 12, 2013
Well, I was trying to make a incan mod to AoE2, but since they were already put in FE, I think I need to leave my ideas.

Howver, I think the building set must be different, the mesoamerican set just doesn't fit, inca architecture was more simplistic but more useful. So I started to do this:

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do a graphic modpack for the incas, and my windows is 64 bits, so turtlepack doesn't work for me...Maybe someone interested could help?

Unknowntik

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah that's pretty neat. Although I reckon the current meso set looks just fine and glad they didn't introduce a new one just for the incans.

If you get it into the workshop I won't be complaining tho

Jun 10, 2012
Looks amazing. The only thing I would need to get used to is the high-roofed tc, but the Slavs already have a similar "problem".
Shouldn't it be possible to be made available at the Steam Workshop or as a mod on Voobly or something similar?
If, I still hope someone does the same to the unfinished Indian building set.

Looks great indeed!

Shouldn't it be possible to be made available at the Steam Workshop
This is certainly possible.

glad they didn't introduce a new one just for the incans.

What's your obsession with civs having to share building sets? Wouldn't it be awesome if every civ had its own set?

Huehuecoyotl22 said:
+1

Unknowntik

Jan 25, 2013
glad they didn't introduce a new one just for the incans.

What's your obsession with civs having to share building sets? Wouldn't it be awesome if every civ had its own set?
[/quote]
Yeah that would be awesome. My stance is that either everyone gets their own building set or everyone shares :P And I've probably got OCD or something so yes I get obsessed about it

UnknownZipa_DH

Nov 12, 2013
Looks amazing. The only thing I would need to get used to is the high-roofed tc, but the Slavs already have a similar "problem".
Shouldn't it be possible to be made available at the Steam Workshop or as a mod on Voobly or something similar?
Well, honestly, I'll do it if I would know how to do modpacks...I've tried many times but I just can't understand it

You gave Stable to them, but would they still have acess to Eagle Warrior in the way you view them?
The stables are only for "All techs" mode. Would look incomplete if I let the meso stables.

UnknownZipa_DH

Nov 12, 2013
Those are really cool. Would it be possible for me to incorporate them into a fun mod I'm working on. I also thought the inca needed a more unique set and mines incomplete and pretty weak.

http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/foru ... f=4,0,0,30

Id be happy to help you out in any way I can too.

Sure, no problem. I think Incas haven't more unique architecture because mostly of their buildings are ruins now, or spanish built over them, unlike Mesoamerica. However I still thinking the meso set needs changes, well, not real changes, just colorize them better. The actual set looks like if their buildings were ruins and not functional buildings.

And thanks for your help. Finally I could extract some .slp files, but for now I'm too busy and have no time for modding hehehe.

I've heard about your mod, looks very interesting

May 31, 2012
Thanks a lot they'll look great in the mod.
Just let me know if you need help if you need it whenever you've got more time on your hands.

Also I don't know if you've seen these or would be interested. I just thought I'd make you aware of them since you appear to be pretty talented at modeling buildings.
There's some designs for a few buildsets that I've come across in case you were interested.

Mississippian:
http://kondrikthus.deviantart.com/art/M ... -338494647

Zimbabwe:
http://kondrikthus.deviantart.com/art/Z ... -342293509

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Weekend Smackdown
Sunday 18:00 (GMT +02:00)
1 day event 1v1 on Yucatan