Australiarobo

Administrator
Staff member
Bronze Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Australia
www.youtube.com
@F1Re__ @Mr_Yo

The deadline for this match is Sunday 17th March 23:59 GMT.

Please play the games in the Tournament 1 Lobby under the VCOM Ladder.

See the bracket Here

Round of 8: (Bo5)
Game 1: HC2_Arabia
Game 2: Loser of Game 1 Home Map
Game 3: Winner of Game 1 Home Map
Game 4: HC2_Cup
Game 5: HC2_Bay

Players may not choose a map that has already been chosen, or which will be played later in the series.

All series will utilise a civ draft, done in the game lobby before the first game. Each player will ban one civ that both players can not use, then alternate choosing civs until they have 5/7 each. Players may not choose a civ that has been banned, or previously picked.
The order will be Ban A, Ban B, Pick A, Pick B, Pick A, Pick B etc. Where A is the uppermost player in the bracket.

When sending the recorded games please also send the civ draft.

Please make sure you download the tournament map pack Here (https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1149/HiddenCup2)

The tournament is to be played on Age of Empires II: The Conquerors with the 1.5 RC Anonymous Userpatch. This removes the multiplayer game setup ping display, save/vote panel ping display & yellow/red/turtle lag indicators. This will further mask the identity of each player, and add to the confusion contestants might experience.
All players must also use the the WololoKingdoms Mod created by fr TriRem, de Jineapple and fr Tails8521. Download the latest version here.

Good luck & have fun!

Last edited:

BrazilF1Re__

Feb 6, 2009
Goiânia - Goiás
Hi. I most likely won’t be here tomorrow. As I spoke to t90, due to personal issue, due to that I’m really sorry. I’ll try to go tomorrow morning to my apartment ( unlikely) for that I’m asking to play Wednesday same time. Let me know and again I’m sorrry Lyx

United StatesT90Official

Halberdier
Silver Supporter
Jun 24, 2015
United States
www.twitch.tv
Voobly
T90Official
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hi. I most likely won’t be here tomorrow. As I spoke to t90, due to personal issue, due to that I’m really sorry. I’ll try to go tomorrow morning to my apartment ( unlikely) for that I’m asking to play Wednesday same time. Let me know and again I’m sorrry Lyx
Yes, F1re called me yesterday about his concerns. Consider this matchup postponed. Please try and reschedule for another time.

@Mr_Yo

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL SE Asia 3v3 Semi Final
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL SE Asia 3v3 Semi Final
DeZu's showmatch $100 TheYo vs Lyx, full 7 games
Saturday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)
TheYo vs Lyx showmatch