I understand that this match is not too important for you guys as you are not able to advance, just like us. But we would really appreciate it if we could play the games anyway, as we signed up for this tournament to play games. I assume we're not too bound by the time limits anymore, so maybe you could find some time at the end of next week to play?
Hey guys, a lot of our team members are not really able to play with optimal conditions, is it okay for you if we postpone this until august some time? Then we'll be back in full force with monitors and not laptops 11.