General Feedback (Maps, Sign Ups and Rules)

ArgentinaImRiver

Halberdier
Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hi! any feedback is really appreciate it, but I will try to keep the Sign Up and Rules & Settings thread as clear as possible, so this is the place to say anything really! <3

SpainMembTV

Two handed swordman
Bronze Supporter
Aug 17, 2011
www.twitch.tv
im not a fan to see in tournaments about nations many teams from every country, it make to lose the sense of the tournament because we can see few times same countries facing eachother, i think there should be a limit for those, but that my pov, in case that you want let everyone to play which seems to be the case, i believe is better for the people to follow the tournament properly to choosse the names according to the rating, not according to who sign up 1st, like Miguel RiuT being Brazil A, etc etc, so people will know when there is many teams, that A - B usually are the TOP teams for each country, otherwise people will get lost to follow this tournament.

UnknownLanchi

Halberdier
Dec 19, 2016
Actually after qualification stage, Maximum is 2 teams each country (if one of them seeded top8)

Jun 10, 2012
im not a fan to see in tournaments about nations many teams from every country, it make to lose the sense of the tournament because we can see few times same countries facing eachother, i think there should be a limit for those, but that my pov, in case that you want let everyone to play which seems to be the case, i believe is better for the people to follow the tournament properly to choosse the names according to the rating, not according to who sign up 1st, like Miguel RiuT being Brazil A, etc etc, so people will know when there is many teams, that A - B usually are the TOP teams for each country, otherwise people will get lost to follow this tournament.
I think once the sign-up closed and the seeding is done, the names will be adjusted. Before that it does not make much sense to do that, since ratings and who is A/B/C/D etc. might still change.

ArgentinaImRiver

Halberdier
Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I think once the sign-up closed and the seeding is done, the names will be adjusted. Before that it does not make much sense to do that, since ratings and who is A/B/C/D etc. might still change.
Yes, we will keep teams per country to the minimum in Group Stage, and we will change the team-name to adjust their rated once the sign-up concludes 20/10/2018

GermanyToom03

May 30, 2015
nations cup had 6 teams per nation and still was so much fun and hype, for viewers and players :smile:

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

NAC2 - Qualifier #1 - LBro12
Sunday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
DauT vs RiskyDice
NAC2 - Qualifier #1 - LBro12
Sunday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
ACCM vs Zuppi
NAC2 - Qualifier #1 - WB Semis