General Feedback (Maps, Sign Ups and Rules)

ArgentinaImRiver

Champion
Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hi! any feedback is really appreciate it, but I will try to keep the Sign Up and Rules & Settings thread as clear as possible, so this is the place to say anything really! <3

SpainMembTV

Two handed swordman
Aug 17, 2011
www.twitch.tv
im not a fan to see in tournaments about nations many teams from every country, it make to lose the sense of the tournament because we can see few times same countries facing eachother, i think there should be a limit for those, but that my pov, in case that you want let everyone to play which seems to be the case, i believe is better for the people to follow the tournament properly to choosse the names according to the rating, not according to who sign up 1st, like Miguel RiuT being Brazil A, etc etc, so people will know when there is many teams, that A - B usually are the TOP teams for each country, otherwise people will get lost to follow this tournament.

Jun 10, 2012
im not a fan to see in tournaments about nations many teams from every country, it make to lose the sense of the tournament because we can see few times same countries facing eachother, i think there should be a limit for those, but that my pov, in case that you want let everyone to play which seems to be the case, i believe is better for the people to follow the tournament properly to choosse the names according to the rating, not according to who sign up 1st, like Miguel RiuT being Brazil A, etc etc, so people will know when there is many teams, that A - B usually are the TOP teams for each country, otherwise people will get lost to follow this tournament.
I think once the sign-up closed and the seeding is done, the names will be adjusted. Before that it does not make much sense to do that, since ratings and who is A/B/C/D etc. might still change.

Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I think once the sign-up closed and the seeding is done, the names will be adjusted. Before that it does not make much sense to do that, since ratings and who is A/B/C/D etc. might still change.
Yes, we will keep teams per country to the minimum in Group Stage, and we will change the team-name to adjust their rated once the sign-up concludes 20/10/2018

GermanyToom03

May 30, 2015
Voobly
Toom03
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
nations cup had 6 teams per nation and still was so much fun and hype, for viewers and players :smile:

Nov 16, 2015
Hey can anyone explain how this bracket ensures only 1 team per country qualifies? Because to me it looks like their can be like 5 mexican /argentinian teams? ( If teams that win RO96 and RO48 qualify?!)

SpainPoxo

Champion
Oct 27, 2012
Madrid, Spain
Voobly
Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hey can anyone explain how this bracket ensures only 1 team per country qualifies? Because to me it looks like their can be like 5 mexican /argentinian teams? ( If teams that win RO96 and RO48 qualify?!)
Out of this brackets 24 teams qualify for the group stage, so yes, winning Round of 96 and Round of 48 is enough to qualify.

Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hi guys! Very good question! Our main goal is to have 1 team per country (two in case a Team was pre-seeded as Top 8) . That does not mean it's our only goal. The Brackets have been designed to make a harder path for a "B" or "C" team to qualify , than an "A" team. We still appreciate good level, and it's obviously in our minds to make people deserver their spot. This means that while it's highly unlikely that a team gets a third team in the Group Stage, it's not impossible, if say a 17xx team beat a 2k+ team. This way we don't forbid people to participate, and give them a chance, but only if they really really deserve it and make an exceptional Qualification stage.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Hidden Cup 2 Qualification Final
Wednesday 22:00 (GMT +01:00)
dogao vs LaaaaaN
DERAC - Quarterfinal #1
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
Tim vs BacT
DERAC - Quarterfinal #2