Hey everyone, I have been thinking about some possible balance changes, feel free to discuss or criticise. I don't have expectation that such changes would necessarily be implemented, but thought it would be interesting to have some discussion around it. Thank you for reading!
- Swordsman line from longswords onwards speed increased from 0.9 to 0.945
- [email protected] upgrade cost increased to 120f 40g (from 100, 40), research time increased to 50 seconds (was 40); Longswordsman upgrade cost reduced to 125 food, 50 gold (from 200f, 65g), research time decreased to 30 (was 45) seconds. Two-handed swordsman upgrade reduced research time to 50 seconds (from 75), champion upgrade time decreased to 70 seconds (was 100)
- Watch tower build time increased from 1;20 to 1;30. (80 seconds to 90 seconds)
- Halbs attack bonus vs camels reduced to +20 (from +26) (aoc was +17)
- Pikeman attack bonus vs camels reduced to +16 (from +18) (aoc was +11, aofe was +16)
- TCs, castles, towers +2 bonus vs camels (from +1)
- Wild boar (and equivalent units) +1 attack bonus vs eagles (from 4 to 5)
- Elite eagle warrior research time increased to 1:20 (80 seconds) (was 0:40)
- Mangonal line +1 Armor against tower fire; +25 damage bonus vs towers
- Battering Ram line +25 damage bonus vs towers
- Hand cannon build time reduced to 27 seconds (was 34)
- Siege tower cost reduced to 135w, 135g (was 200w, 160g)
- Bombard towers -750 Less hp (1500 instead of 2250)
- Elite Battle elephants +1 attack. (17 instead of 16)
- Stable units cost -15% (no longer 20% cheaper in imperial)
- Camel archer cost +10 gold. (was 60, now 70)
- Elite Cataphract upgrade costs 1200F 700G (instead of 1600F 800G)
- Logistica upgrade costs 700F 500G (instead of 1000F 600G).
- Shotels (both normal and elite) +5 hp. (45 and 55 hp instead of 40 and 50)
- Foragers work 15% faster (instead of 25%)
- Start with loom researched, but - 50 gold.
- Imperial camels -10 hp (150 hp, was 160)
- Villager are 10% cheaper dark age, 15% cheaper from feudal onwards.(was 10/15/20/25)
- Tusks swords gives +2 attack to elephants. (instead of +3)
- Villagers can garrison in mills, lumber and mining camps in addition to houses.
- Economic upgrades no longer cost wood (farm, lumber, mining and tc upgrades)
- Elite Karambits +1 attack (8 instead of 7)
- Farimba UT now gives only +4 attack to camels (remains same for knight and scout line)
- boiling oil increased to +15 bonus vs rams (from +9)
- TB changed: Scouts and knights +1/+1 feudal/castle damage vs archers (+2 total)
- Elite Mams frame delay returned to 0.
- Blacksmith costs -50w, Uni costs -100w (costs 100w, same as market)
- farming rate decreased to 10% (from 15%)
- Teutonic knights cost -10g, (now 85f, 30 gold)
- Starting feudal age Stable units attack 10% faster.
- Stable upgrades no longer costs gold (bloodlines, heavy camel, cavalier)
- Paper money cost changed to 500f, 200w (was 800f, 200g) gives 1000 gold (was 500).
- Given Husbandry.
- Archer and skirms +20/25/30% feud/cast/imp, no longer affects cav archers. (instead of 20%)
- Ratan archer +1 bonus damage vs spear line (from 2 to 3)