Elite Gaming Channel is proud to announce: The Golden League
Spawning across eleven weekends, and with a $125,000 prize pool, The Golden League will present a refreshing structure, with two open qualifiers, three double elimination rounds (each with a unique theme) and an epic conclusion.
Players & Qualifiers:
64 players will be competing in this tournament, where only one will stand as the definitive champion. There will be four different ways to get a spot in the Golden League, and earning a spot will mean competing in all three bracket rounds.
- 20 players will qualify though the 1v1 tournament-achievement ranking
- 20 players will qualify though the 1v1 QS rankings
- 20 players will qualify though the open qualifiers (ten each day)
- 4 discretionary invitational spots
Rounds & points:
The first 6 weeks of the event will be divided into different rounds, each one with a different theme. All three rounds are double elimination, which means that players will get more games to play, more points to win and more chances to reach the elite playoffs!
The themes are as follow:
- Open Battlefield: Here, players will be playing only open maps. Fast-paced games, full of action from the very beginning
- Off-Meta Combat: The three most-winning civilization from each map will be banned. This will force combatants to come up with new strategies for each battleground
- Exclusive Civilizations: Here the participants will be drafting civilizations in an exclusive way, resulting in unconventional match-ups and no mirrors.
Qualifiers 1: 19th March
Qualifiers 2: 20th Match
From March 26th until The 29th of May, each Saturday and Sunday will be packed with action and elite-level AOE IV games.
Each one of the three bracket rounds will take two weekends. Finally, the Elite Playoffs will take place during the final four weekends.
Of course, all the event will be covered by the Elite Gaming Channel’s official Twitch.
We invite all of you to join the official discord.
You can find more detailed information about the event in this infographic. Handbook will be publish shortly.
Sign up Here