AOE-II ECL Registration

Feb 27, 2018
In fact, China will sign up for three teams, with the exception of SY, the second is Tim CL vivi Xiaofan (and Noto maybe), and the third team is also very powerful, which is composed of geoffrery Yinghua (shuainiu) stragdog whoop Emine (AreS team) and I think they have the potential to enter the top8. The above all is what I heard on the lyx live room.

AustriaJuvenal

Known Member
May 22, 2017
i love to see slam with the other tyrants and get motivated again, but on the other hand that means an optional canadian/north american has to be weaker in case Hera, mentalist etc. sign up.

Last edited:

Germanydodageka

Feb 13, 2018
i love to see slam with the other tyrants and get motivated again, but on the other hand that means an optional canadian/north american has to be weaker in case Hera, mentalist etc. sign up.
Fully agree. I think for Tyrant's it is good to have the option to rotate in case something happens (DauT becoming full-time fortnite streamer) and at least for now, Slam is probably stronger than Jordan in 1v1.

But yeah, significantly lowers the competitiveness of whatever team (north america / NaBs) he might have been on otherwise...

AustriaJuvenal

Known Member
May 22, 2017
yeah, right now it is hard to say which teams will compete for the 8th spot in the tournament or if one of those teams will even be able to be a threat to the 7 BOA teams (with the NaBs-BOA team already being split up)

Irelanddooog

Mar 3, 2018
I thought I heard somewhere that slam might have joined LoS, who'll be missing dogao while he's traveling Europe. Many seem to expect Hera to join aM, and Daniel_ is with Alliance... so a North American team isn't a great option for slam anyway.
Glad to see him playing with TyRants again.

Oct 6, 2017
Fully agree. I think for Tyrant's it is good to have the option to rotate in case something happens (DauT becoming full-time fortnite streamer) and at least for now, Slam is probably stronger than Jordan in 1v1.
Viper told during Talk of The Empire that he has a plan for Jordan. Lots of individual guidance, practice, scrims, etc. So I hope Jordan will improve over the course of the Tournament. Same can be said about Slam, he will surely have a great time playing with (& against in practice) with the best players.
Overall, it's a great move for Slam as well as TyRanT. They have one more player to practice within team and more options for 3v3/4v4 depending on match-ups.

Norwaybuddy__1

Jul 30, 2016
Anyone else find the LoS lineup interesting? What do you think will the role of mentalist and spaden be?
Its a long tournament, they are probably just hoping to play some games when they are available, and if not, they have big enough roaster for people to step in to play

AustriaJuvenal

Known Member
May 22, 2017
i guess spaden and mentalist are in LoS to play 2vs2 events, when for example dogao is away.

with spaden and mentalist in LoS, slam in TyRanT and rubenstock in Suomi the BoA Nabs team is fully disbanded. the reformed coaches will for sure be one of the strongest contenders for the 8th spot. lets see what the 3rd chinese team looks like.

@robo i guess it will be very hard to seed the teams for the qualification stage. will you put seeds 7-12 in the same bracket branch?
i don't think any of the potential qualifier teams can beat a BoA 1st to 5th/6th.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Nomad Battlegrounds
Monday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
TheViper,DauT&TaToH vs saymyname&VNS__4T
Nomad Battlegrounds
Monday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
Nicov MbL vs Nili LB10
ECL Qualification Highlights
Saturday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
Collection of highlights from the best games of qualification.

Whats new?