Vorona
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Looking at all the predictions poor Frantic, if they do Vivi/Tim combo they can make it quite far.

OT: hard to predict but I do hope for some upsets! BzK can get far if Riut is not rusty.

Viper + slam is gonna be interesting!

Nepalarchxeon

Jan 6, 2014
aM' 2-1 Frantic [aM' could lose this if Frantic can pull off some shenanigans in 2 games, occasionally they they stumble to such strats]
VNA 1-2 BzK
SY 2-1 Secret [Secret seems like SY's kryptonite... but this seems like the best opportunity they are gonna get to turn that around]
Suomi 2-0 Heresy

aM' 3-1 BZK
Suomi 3-1 SY

aM' 3-2 Suomi

ArgentinaImRiver

Champion
Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
aM 2 - 1 Frantic
Vietnam 0 - 2 Brazukas
SY 0 - 2 SecreT
Suomi 2 - 0 Heresy

Brazukas 3 - 1 aM
SecreT 3 - 0 Suomi

SecreT 3 - 1 Brazukas

Jul 29, 2018
According to the roster choice:

Frantic 1 - 2 aM (without vivi they will ultimately lose)
VNA 1 - 2 BzK (in Europe East, FiRe was impressive)
SY 2 - 1 Secret (SY's best chance to win any matchup against secret, would be a pity if they cannot capitalise)
Suomi 2 - 1 Heresy (wish Heresy can take a game with some aggressive play)

aM 2 - 3 BzK (without Nicov/Lieryy combo I'm for BzK)
SY 3 - 1 Suomi (either SY or Secret is too strong)

BzK 3 - 2 SY
hope it would be interesting, no sweep plz

Last edited:

Switzerlandchrummi

Mar 1, 2018
Who knows? Maybe he didnt have enough time, maybe heartt and liereyy wanted to team here because they already play together for a pretty long time. But most probably its because of the rules for picking players, which say that in a 2v2 event you can only use the same players combination once. There are 3 2v2 events, so im pretty sure we will see Nicov and liereyy teaming up in one of the other 2 events. Maybe they decided that they want liereyy to play all 2v2 events so the last pairing will be mbl and liereyy, or maybe we will see something like heartt and nicov as the 3rd pairing, but i think we will see Nicov and liereyy team up in one of the other 2 2v2 events for sure.

Oct 6, 2017
Secret, BrZ, AM already out.. :eek::eek:
This brings back memories of Football WC 2010 (Africa) with Italy & France eliminated in first stage (Groups).

GermanyAthasos

Longswordman
Jul 8, 2017
Hessen, Germany
I have to admit this round was amazing to watch. I don't care the numbers were a little low, but with t90 streaming as well it was still a lot of viewers in total.
(Also it's just the first round ofc less viewers than in finals)

(May contain Spoilers)
There were a lot of great new things today.
Dogao interview was great for in between, the statistics were really nice, they will get even more interresting the longer this tournament goes.
And I really am statistics addict, this is great for all those who love to analize those numbers in depth :D
Also the third game BzK vs VNA was insane.
Memb and Res did amazing cast here as well.
I really think it was one of the best casts I ever saw. The Hype was so intense and memb and Res really showed how good they are, it gave me the same excitment as the cast of Ti8 winner bracket final, when OG won this insane game against PSG. Nonstop action and nonstop great casting!

I never really had a problem with recs, I'd still like to see finals live, but in reality it is way smoother with recs.
On top of that we got some great upsets, finally!
China is really strong so far and they proved it again today, it's really nice to see them challenge the rest of the world again NC, KotD and BoA were a little underwhelming from them and it's good to see them back on top, also winning with brandnew strats!
All in all the lvl of play here is absolutely insane so far, hopefully we will get a less one sided final this time, that was the last thing we didn't have so far.

Best games so far:
1st round aM vs Secret 4v4 1st game
1st round BzK vs VNA 2v2 3rd game

Nov 20, 2017
Could not agree more with Athasos about the games today!

Regarding lives games or recorded - I didn't read the arguments on other thread but I just feel that live games could mean -
a) Civ-Map Drafting before the games
b) FP and Connection Issues
c) RE Games, Long Pauses etc

Now this alone could turn a 6-7 hour thing into 8-10 hour thing - which would in-turn REDUCE the hype because it is frustrating to sit through them, specially when you have other stuff to do as well.

I'd be okay with 1% less hype and 50% more convenience! :smile:

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Hidden Cup 2 Qualification Final
Wednesday 22:00 (GMT +01:00)
dogao vs LaaaaaN
DERAC - Quarterfinal #1
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
Tim vs BacT