if Pathing is not your main focus, will you atleast prioritise these couple of things:
- Display ELO in matchmaking and in unranked lobby
- Allow players to navigate other tabs while waiting in the matchmaking queue, and to open techtree
- Revamp the matchmaking so teams are balanced (to not have three random 1600+ rated players versus three random 1000- rated players). If needed extend the queue timer for high level players.
- Add a disconnect button
- Come up with a better way than no elo penalty when leaving pre 1:00minute. Either remove this completely or do some exit-poll where both teams can vote to leave without points lost, or another option: leaving <5minutes gives you (and your team) only half the elo loss.
- Fix several spectator bugs (strike-through names, improved overlay, and add other CA-features)
- Fix an issue where players end up playing the same civ as a teammate when picking 'random civ'
- Fix an issue where a group of villager selected lose the ability to build, untill you reselect them again.
- fix save&exit so restoring games actually works
- add a 'cancel game' option, something like save&exit so you can cancel the game to not win/lose any points (for example when a teammates drops in first minute, or when someone realises they have too much lagg to play, or when someone's house is on fire)
- fix scenario editor issues (random maps always spawn asif it was played by 8 players, random placement of players gets screwed up after a random map that uses direct_placement was loaded, and more)
- optimise the map-selection (which causes massive lagg)
- further optimize performance
- tackle strange unit behaviour like moonwalk, villagers backwards mining, units getting stuck on one another
- fix the issue that still is present where objects cannot path trough a deleted building in the first second of the building destruction animation.
- fix objects dissapearing (trees, units, )
- fix several map issues: Nomad gold distibution, goldrush stone distribution, and more...
- fix deleteable autumn trees,
- remove the random choice of animals (debatable),
- remove savannah style woodlines (debatable) from goldrush and arabia
- fix a bug that causes horses to sprint when queueing waypoints.
- fix a visual bug that shows strange terrain beneath Town Centers on BlackForest (explored).
- Increase the ranked mappool and number of banns, especially for 4v4.
- Come up with an alternative to civ-pick which means maps like Steppe, Nomad are dominated by 2-3 civs.
I haven't been able to see if any of these issues were adressed with the hotfix since that update somehow messed up my download so I now have massive lagg, even in single player (the game was already running poorly for me, but now itgot significantly worse)
Also allow browsing the ladder and other tabs without leaving ranked queue.