Compromise with Voobly

UnknownFunito

May 23, 2008
Ok thx, i was wrong on that. I hope he or to the ones that made the donation gets their money back. Sure Memb or who's the head of that has the right to not let him cast the tourney, but getting his money is not cool bro (if they did that). Still, that ban from Voobly was no sense.
Gaming world is a fiction, so i believe players (and casters) have the right to act as they want, except cheating. And let's say, being racist. It's like boxing. Imagine Ali being nice to his opponent before the fights? That's how you get nice heartless players that were great but nobody remember like Jordan

Last edited:

UnknownFunito

May 23, 2008
(Jordan_23)
i'm exaggerating on this, but he never got the credit or the popularity he deserved for his aoc level. See Tim, he has never being half as good and many think he is a bigger legend because he used to be an asshole and he probably has more fans.
I know is quite off topic talking about players when this is about casters, but someone for example said Stark should be penalized for calling Tatoh scum. Is the same way of thinking about gaming community. I only watched that match because he called Tatoh scum. And it was brave (or at least fun) from him to call a better player scum and he almost beated him.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2016
Even though a lot of you like to hate on Voobly you have to remember that it's more or less community-run and that sometimes thing don't run as smoothly as one might expect. :sneaky: Regardless, I think this was an appropriate resolution to the situation given all that has happened and hopefully everyone will have learned to act more mature in the future and to turn on livestream whenever talking to bl4ck on voobly so that we can ban this SOAB! ;flowers

Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
chill dude, I was just letting it clear for Funito, that asked. Wasn't discussing anything. What's up with everybody these days...

Btw here are the Streaming rules, and I didn't break any rule as far as I'm concerned.
Picture1.png

Again, letting clear that I'm not discussing, honestly I prefer saving to pay my guys back than to enrole in more drama

GermanyAthasos

Longswordman
Jul 8, 2017
Hessen, Germany
chill dude, I was just letting it clear for Funito, that asked. Wasn't discussing anything. What's up with everybody these days...

Btw here are the Streaming rules, and I didn't break any rule as far as I'm concerned.
View attachment 162648

Again, letting clear that I'm not discussing, honestly I prefer saving to pay my guys back than to enrole in more drama
"All participants, streamers and admins must respect each other. Bad behaviour will result in a warning and may lead to a disqualification. Insults or racism directed towards other players will not be tolerated."
Taken from page 5 respect and sportsmanship.
You clearly broke that rule :D

Mar 23, 2014
"All participants, streamers and admins must respect each other. Bad behaviour will result in a warning and may lead to a disqualification. Insults or racism directed towards other players will not be tolerated."
There was no warning though right? He got an instant permaban. To me it looks like they got pressured by voobly admins or are just overreacting.

Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
ironic! Sure, whatever have a good one

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Hidden Cup 2 Qualification Final
Wednesday 22:00 (GMT +01:00)
dogao vs LaaaaaN
DERAC - Quarterfinal #1
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)