Clan Masters: 1v1 Mini Cup

Netherlandsprv_limb

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2014

The Clan Masters: 1v1 Mini Cup is a tournament with 12 top-tier 1v1 players who are present at the Clan Masters: The Final Showdown LAN-final in China. They have been invited to play in the Clan Masters: 1v1 Mini Cup to claim World Number 1.

It will be played on Sunday 23rd October, starting at 02:00 GMT. The start may be delayed if additional time is needed to complete the Clan Masters: The Final Showdown Grand Final.

Participating Players

[TyRanT]_DauT_
[_SY_]dogao
[TyRanT]F1Re
[_SY_]Lyx
[TyRanT]RiuT
[TyRanT]slam
[TyRanT]TheViper
Tsu_NilPferD
[_CR_]vivi_
[_SY_]yinghua
[_SY_]Yo__
China #12

Schedule

Sunday 23rd October 02:00 GMT - 11:00 GMT

Game Settings

Knockout Stage:

Game 1: Arabia, Captains mode
Game 2: Home Map Loser Game 1, Hidden civilizations
Game 3: Home Map Winner Game 1, Hidden civilizations

Knockout Stage - Grand Final:

Game 1: Arabia, Captains mode
Game 2: Home Map Loser Game 1, Hidden civilizations
Game 3: Home Map Winner Game 1, Hidden civilizations
Game 4: Home Map Loser Game 1, Hidden civilizations
Game 5: Home Map Winner Game 1, Hidden civilizations

1 restart per player each round.
No duplicate maps are allowed per round.

Map Pool

Arena
Atacama (LR)
Baltic
[email protected] (played as Regicide)
Black Forest (Explored)
CM_Acropolis
CM_Chaos_Pit
CM_Hippos_Belly
CM_Pond_Arena
CM_Raft
Continental
CoT_Desert
Ghost Lake
Gold Rush
Hamburger (LR)
Homeland_v4
Islands
Meatballs_v2 (LR)
Mediterranean
Migration
Nomad
Oasis
Plains_v4
Rooster (LR)
Team Islands
WSVG_Crater_Lake_v2
WSVG_Duopoly
WSVG_El Dorado
WSVG_Hills
[email protected]
WSVG_Sand_Maze

Game Rules

1. The game settings must be the following.
    Game: Random Map
    Size: 2 player map
    Difficulty: Standard
    Resources: Standard
    Population: 200
    Game Speed: Normal
    Reveal Map: Normal
    Starting Age: Standard
    Victory Condition: Conquest
    Teams Together: [X] Yes
    All Techs: [ ] No
    Allow Cheats: [ ] No
    Lock Teams: [X] Yes
    Lock Speed: [X] Yes
    Record Game: [X] Yes
    Single Building Queue: [SQ]
  2. In the event of a no-TC start (example: Nomad) - that is a start where players do not have Town Centers but only villagers:
    Villager Fights are not allowed before minute 4:00 game time.
    No Barracks, no Palisade Wall and no more than one House may be built until the first TC is up.
    No TC fighting is allowed. If it happens the game must be replayed. Should the Administration decide that a TC fight occurred intentionally, the Clan will receive an Admin Loss for that game.

General Rules

Every player must respect their opponent. Bad behavior (determined by staff) will result in a warning and may lead to an immediate disqualification.
This tournament values not only great skills, but also sportsmanship and fairness.
Any insult, racism or flaming will not be tolerated. Laming and mind games in game are allowed.

Open streaming for the tournament. Most games will be casted live from the venue on http://www.twitch.tv/vooblyofficial.

The streams will always have a delay to avoid cheating, and no other persons are allowed to spectate your game besides the official streamers, or if persons are granted permission by the tournament administration for a valid reason.

New rules can be added and current rules can be changed. However, admins MUST inform the players about such changes.

Attachments

Netherlandsnimanoe

Knight
Bronze Supporter
Jan 15, 2014
GmanStreams said:
This will be played LAN in china?
The Clan Masters: 1v1 Mini Cup is a tournament with 12 top-tier 1v1 players who are present at the Clan Masters: The Final Showdown LAN-final in China.

NetherlandsSiFly

Well Known Pikeman
Jul 11, 2012
Netherlands
www.voobly.com
Voobly
SiFly
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Jun 10, 2012
Directly after the Clan Masters final some players may have disadvantages after a long final and 3 days after shifting the time zone by 6-10 hours the international players bodies might still not have gotten used to the circumstances.
It cannot be done much better, but it could be easier to lose a BO3, so I do not expect this to represent the clear world top, but a lot of fun.

Feb 16, 2016
Netherlands
www.reddit.com
Directly after the Clan Masters final some players may have disadvantages after a long final and 3 days after shifting the time zone by 6-10 hours the international players bodies might still not have gotten used to the circumstances.
It cannot be done much better, but it could be easier to lose a BO3, so I do not expect this to represent the clear world top, but a lot of fun.
yeah I noticed that too, some players may be awake for 30h+ playing AoC, plus jetlag thats not a good combo

Apr 2, 2016
take it easy
this is just for fun

SwedenSpaden

Halberdier
Nov 30, 2011
Voobly
Spaden
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
yeah I noticed that too, some players may be awake for 30h+ playing AoC, plus jetlag thats not a good combo
Why would they have been awake for 30 hours? 11

Australiarobo

Administrator
Staff member
Bronze Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Australia
www.youtube.com
The players will be arriving on the 20th, with plenty of time to recover, and leaving on the 28th after spending a short time taking in the sights in the Fujian province.
GF date
Saturday, 22nd of October 10:00 GMT
Mini Cup date
It will be played on Sunday 23rd October, starting at 02:00 GMT.
Looks like 2+ days recovery for the players (depending on their flight times).

I on the other hand arrive saturday 22nd at ~04:00 GMT, so send all your good wishes to me plz Keepo

Feb 16, 2016
Netherlands
www.reddit.com
Why would they have been awake for 30 hours? 11
well CM final starts the day before that at 10AM, this starts at 2AM the next day and its not like that will finish in just 2/3 hours.

SwedenSpaden

Halberdier
Nov 30, 2011
Voobly
Spaden
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
And it's not like they will be playing 9 games for 16 hours. My guess is that they will be done in 4-5 hours (if it goes to 9 games, that is)

UnknownSMB360

Dec 8, 2013
Feb 16, 2016
Netherlands
www.reddit.com
well CM final starts the day before that at 10AM, this starts at 2AM the next day and its not like that will finish in just 2/3 hours.
GMT isn't local time in China.

I think it starts at 6pm for them on Saturday, their maximum play time is until midnight. Then the following day they will start at 10am with either the rest of the CM games or the 1v1 cup.
7 ofcourse in LAN there is little downtime and no drops/restores etc. SeemsGood then

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL SE Asia 1v1 JorDan vs Tim
Friday 12:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL SE Asia 1v1 JorDan vs Tim
Improvement Cup 4v4 WB Final
Saturday 11:30 (GMT +01:00)
new Chapter vs Australia
ECL SE Asia 1v1 Villese vs St4rk