HandbookMost of everything there is to know about the tournament is covered in the official handbook. If you have any questions or can't find the information you're looking for, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Most things map-related are missing and will be added later this week.
The handbook is available here.
Updates & Changelog
- Initial release.
- Corrected various typos that mentioned players instead of teams (various pages).
- Fixed a typo in the summary box regarding the number of groups (page 3).
- Fixed the timeline showing some incorrect dates (page 6).
- Fixed an incorrect hyperlink (page 21).
- Fixed incorrect dates in the summary (page 3).
- Map drafts have been added (page 8).
- Added rules regarding the use of player colours (page 17).
- Updated the maps page to include a link to the download page and map thumbnails (page 21).
- Expanded on the rules and conditions regarding payout (page 22).
- The tournament administration reserves the right to amend, remove or otherwise change the rules at any time.
- Any modifications or additions will be listed on the last page of the handbook.
- The tournament administration reserves the right to judge and act on cases not explicitly covered by the handbook.