Banned from Voobly and consequently can't stream KoTD 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2019
I just want to say that calling racist and xenophobic someone that has constantly offended people for their country of birth or color skin is not only truth, but also a responsibility in today's world. That kind of behavior cannot be tolerated. Voobly might not be able to do anything about "toxic" players (Black is much worse than that), but they at least should not deny us the right to speak out against these people.

Jan 13, 2019
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that as the only example of Black being racist, only to use an example. If you want more I can get more, actually here are one of them. Black telling a mexican he is 2k jumping walls and saying he is a slave View attachment 162420
And that player was allowed to participate in the tournament? it is unfortunate, and even more so because they decided to ban a caster who was repudiating these attitudes of the participant "bl4ck"

I hope that people who manage voobly know the mistake they made and fix this before the end of the competition

Jan 13, 2019
I just read the message of [email protected] OMG!!! Did he at least see the video?!? What is he talking about!? And that speech, like he is an alround dictator... What kind of place is this!? I'm sorry, but I think he and all the team in this page should see and listen to the videowith attention, then they will notice that no rules were broken at all... But, I think, most importantly, they should be careful about the manners and the way that they adress this tipe of situation... to me, it sounded awfully like a threath...

UnknownFunito

Known Member
May 23, 2008
11 MaY is staff? I think i still got his account for smurfing 11. Igloo also got it. He is like 40 years old and still pting. Maybe thats why he cares about another pter.
I dont know much about streamers, but that mario ovalle is annoying as **** and he is always overlooking fun and important things, i want to watch River.

Last edited:

Argentina___Black___

May 29, 2017
Voobly
_BL4CK__
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that as the only example of Black being racist, only to use an example. If you want more I can get more, actually here are one of them. Black telling a mexican he is 2k jumping walls and saying he is a slave View attachment 162420
u are here just to try make me damage right?it will not remove ur bann i guess .... keep trying, voobly chat has an historial that if im not wrong mods can check,, so posting "randoms" chats here is stupid, when u are not postingg the conversation complete , u can see how stupid u are river,,,, in top of the chat it say " This user has enable privacy-only messages for firends are received"... why? becasue THIS GUY i remember he were insulting me,so i put "only friends " so he couldnt keep insulting me , after that i removed it and i answered him, of course!!... this is clearly how u are just showing part of a random conversation, and just trying to make damage, i feel so sad for u

Jan 13, 2019
I would like to clarify Black and me are not friends, despite what he says. I´m not taking anyone´s side on this, but it is true that those insults are very racist and it is also true that Black apologized to me in private.

So ... as we can see, Black lies just to justify himself, it's too obvious and I do not see anybody from Voobly worried about that. The real problem here is the Voobly administration, where @Criss, using his power in Voobly, helped his friend Black, who complained about the statements made by river in his stream. But I do not see the same concern of @Criss for banning someone who is totally toxic and racist, which is much more damaging to this beautiful game.

How can we enjoy championships like the KoTD 2 on a gaming platform where we have characters like @Criss who use their power incorrectly ...

How can we expect our beloved AoE to grow with actions like these? All the effort of personalities such as Memb, TatoH, Mario Ovalle, River that spread our game is destroyed in this way.

Let's hope that Voobly, manifests on what happened and can explain why @Criss acted like this.

Greetings.

Nov 30, 2018
Maybe Nacho would not say that things about Black, but banned him its too much. He makes many things for aoe, please. Things about it. Nacho “makes a mistake” but he deserve other oportunity coz he is one of the ‘two’ most important casters for latinoamerican people. Besides There are many people “pay” (donate) to watch the tournament in Nachos streams just for him I thing that people (and Nacho) deserve enjoy the tournament. Then allow Nacho continue stream it helps the aoe community

ArgentinaNicov

Two handed swordman
Apr 27, 2012
Voobly
Nicov
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Even if it makes me sad and dissapointed I have to say that removing him as a official KotD2 caster is a correct decision since he lacked the responsability necessary for such role after letting his hate on black take control over himself.

Now, I have to say that the permanent ban in voobly is absolutely ridiculous and more so when we are talking about a platform that took countless years before banning ertug (who, IIRC, is still able to login and play like nothing). If you are going to take such a drastic decision and strictly kick people out of voobly, there are more than enough reasons to ban the second person in this story (black) who is everything but an angel here.

Honestly this decision is very unfortunate and has made a strong damage in the spanish speaking aoe community.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2019
Yesss this is completely unfair, too many people donated money for watch the kotd2 under the river’s stream, also I saw all the series between Viper and Black and he never said something wrong, Black its a truly annoying player always disrespecting their opponents anyway don’t become this league of legend or fortnite please

ScotlandMrGPN

Known Member
Feb 19, 2017
This ban is unfair.
There are several reasons why these measures are very extreme:
1. Nacho is a well-known streamer, making up 1/3 of the Spanish speaking Age, talking about a game with so few players that would seriously impact the company and competitive in itself, in the long run it would be a disaster.
2. Any comment towards a player to be an infringement would have to be when the performs trash talk is one of the players.
3. The comments on the river were not xenophobic or racist, he used derogatory language using his humor, a warning from the voobly staff could be enough to stop him from doing it

And many more reasons this is unfair
Reason one makes any offence even small more severe, which is more reason to justify this ban.

I don't like black's behaviour, he is a complete fdp madre de cabra mierda puta madre cobra coche amante salchicha festing sangría in my opinion, but the difference is I'm saying that here not to a large portion of the community that will follow what I say, and especially not in a tournament officially sponsored by Microsoft. If you go into a long time flaming someone (what I've reliably heard as I do not speak Spanish), then expect to get a warning, in the form of a temporary ban.

Edit: If you don't like what black says because it is against the rules, then report him 11 It's as simple as that. I guarantee if you actually did instead of just retaliated, things would be done.

Feb 14, 2017
Santago, Chile
Voobly
Jotapex
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Even if it makes me sad and dissapointed I have to say that removing him as a official KotD2 caster is a correct decision since he lacked the responsability necessary for such role after letting his hate on black take control over himself.

Now, I have to say that the permanent ban in voobly is absolutely ridiculous and more so when we are talking about a platform that took countless years before banning ertug (who, IIRC, is still able to login and play like nothing). If you are going to take such a drastic decision and strictly kick people out of voobly, there are more than enough reasons to ban the second person in this story (black) who is everything but an angel here.

Honestly this decision is very unfortunate and has made a strong damage in the spanish speaking aoe community.
This. River Is a 25k subs Caster. Solo Many audience Is lost form AoE. I hope that Nacho learn for this and dont do it again

Jan 13, 2019
I strongly protest against VOOBLY fot what that admin called [email protected] did.

1.- River was not racist
2.- Bl4ck was a really disrespectful player and person when he made those comments against people in general
3.- Bl4ck deserves to be banned permantly of Voobly for those comments
4.- Those people on the attached files are not their friends and they deserve also and apology
5.- As a viewer of NachoAoE in youtube I want his return to cast Voobly matches

We don´t want bad antecedents in Age of Empires so you all who are reading this must act according to justice, honnor and moral. Microsoft corporation must take actions in favor of River and against those kind of players.

Attachments

Feb 19, 2013
Chile
Voobly
Wisepii
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Why people are so ridiculously sensible...how can you banned someone for that?? LUL What happened to freedom of expression??... River is not running for a political charge...

The most terrible thing is that Black is allowing this shit... black im talking to you.. do you honestly think that what River """"""did to you """""" ( CRY ) is worth all of this ??? HIM BANNED ??? GROW A PAIR OF B.....LLS.

PD: THAT ADMIN FROM VOOBLY IS RETARDED

Jan 13, 2019
WHAT? I THINK THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK IN SPANISH, NACHO DID OR SAID NOTHING WRONG... BESIDES WHY WOULD THEY BAN YOU WITHOUT CONSULTING FIRST...... SECOND, BYEBYE VOOBLY , ILL PLAY ON STEAM, CANT BELIEVE YOUD **** THINGS UP LIKE THAT

Jan 13, 2019
I'ts crazy to see that river didn't have a chance to prove him "right", and just ban him like nothing! by a complain that probably didn't get reviwed properly, yeah he did wrong not putting the flag of Bl4cK nationality and even mentioning the things that Bl4cK did wrong but honestly, does this deserve that punishment?
Ask for a true review of this to prove who's right and who deserve a true punishment.

Jan 13, 2019
This is increíble, is a very drástic sanction, many times in the chat of voobly diferent players do many coments insulting rivals. I dont know how one moder of voobly can said that the rules violated, I see all the respective match in the Nacho Aoe, and Dont know in that part said one thing really Hard for ban of voobly and especially prohibit the cast of KOTD2.

Jan 13, 2019
We are en 2019 and Voobly its helping a racist person that the only thing that brings to the community its negativity. While banning a promotor of the game and also the platform for thousands and thousands of people for so many years? Its just not fair. Plus admin from Voobly you are an important person in the platform, what type of vocabulary and way of treating people its that, clean your mouth before speaking. With the way you stated the ban and how you express yourself there are obvious similitarities with Black, acting like you are above the other people. DISGUSTING.

Chilezuviss

Two handed swordman
Mar 14, 2010
Is there a link to the video? Anyone able to subtitle?
This is crucial.

If anyone has the ability to reupload the whole video, It would be the piece of evidence that's lacking to judge the story as a whole.

So far the only thing we can all agree on is that [email protected] behaviour as an admin unprofessional. Specially having cases like ertug as precedent. (but then again we don't know what was exactly said, that's why we need the whole video).

BL4CK's behaviour anyone can have an opinion on that, we most condemn racism and xenophobia... but then again River calling him a racist and a xenophobe throughout a whole stream casting his games in front of a big audience (don't know the exact number but probably ~1k) is as unprofessional as Chris' behaviour.

BL4CK says River is a liar, which parts are lies exactly? That would be also interesting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL SE Asia 1v1 ShuaiNiu vs saymyname
Saturday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL SE Asia 1v1 ShuaiNiu vs saymyname
NAC2 - Grand Finals
Sunday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)