Banned from Voobly and consequently can't stream KoTD 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2019
No it's because some voobly mods are biased af (proven by many people before)
Is there any official complain about bl4ck? (with real facts, not with some random words)

it's probably just random kiddish behaviour at every level (from 1600, more common, to 2500+, less common), I had that random behaviour before (against me in some games) and I don't hive a shit about it. Because I know the other guy doesn't care who I am, he's just angry bcs of losing and shiet.

Apart from that, IMO the same level can't be applied for both and that's what chris applied:

bl4ck's "job" is playing, if he fails at it (low rate) he can't participate. If he gets A LOT of complains, he may be punished, but I guess there was not many official complains. <-- Probably some kind of chat ban should work too :P
River's "job" is speaking/casting, if he fails at it, he can't participate.

GermanyAthasos

Longswordman
Jul 8, 2017
Hessen, Germany
Is there any official complain about bl4ck? (with real facts, not with some random words)

it's probably just random kiddish behaviour, I had that random behaviour before (against me in some games) and I don't hive a shit about it. Because I know the other guy doesn't care who I am, he's just angry bcs of losing and shiet.
How should I know other than taking the world of many people who came forward like Influenza or posts from Odette where she tells, that whenever she reported any racist insults, nothing happened.
You one the other hand just assume it's all due to "political correctness" while we have screenshots of Black saying racist insults and many people saying he did this for years.
He was even proven to lie in this topic as he claimed to be a friend of the venezuelan he insulted. The guy said it here, that he isn't his friend.

Jan 13, 2019
How should I know other than taking the world of many people who came forward like Influenza or posts from Odette where she tells, that whenever she reported any racist insults, nothing happened.
You one the other hand just assume it's all due to "political correctness" while we have screenshots of Black saying racist insults and many people saying he did this for years.
He was even proven to lie in this topic as he claimed to be a friend of the venezuelan he insulted. The guy said it here, that he isn't his friend.
Well, he can think they are friends and the other guy hate him.

For real idc about if black gets banned or not at all (I hate that kind of behaviour in any player, not to say in a top player, he probably deserves some punishment), but River can't do that if aoe wants to be serious/professional, not to anyone, but even less to a player he's casting.

May 9, 2014
The Netherlands

it's probably just random kiddish behaviour at every level (from 1600, more common, to 2500+, less common), I had that random behaviour before (against me in some games) and I don't hive a shit about it. Because I know the other guy doesn't care who I am, he's just angry bcs of losing and shiet.

Apart from that, IMO the same level can't be applied for both and that's what chris applied:

bl4ck's "job" is playing, if he fails at it (low rate) he can't participate. If he gets A LOT of complains, he may be punished, but I guess there was not many official complains.
River's "job" is speaking/casting, if he fails at it, he can't participate.
First of all, Chris has nothing to do with the tournament, he has no right to decided whether Bl4ck is allowed to play or River is allowed to talk (as you put as their "jobs"). He can only apply Voobly rules.

Secondly, no you cannot judge people by different rules like that. What you're saying is Bl4ck would be allowed to play even if he spoke bad about everything and everyone, because his "job" isn't speaking?

Jan 13, 2019
First of all, Chris has nothing to do with the tournament, he has no right to decided whether Bl4ck is allowed to play or River is allowed to talk (as you put as their "jobs"). He can only apply Voobly rules.

Secondly, no you cannot judge people by different rules like that. What you're saying is Bl4ck would be allowed to play even if he spoke bad about everything and everyone, because his "job" isn't speaking?
And that's why he banned voobly :>. If it's only voobly, River can try something else to cast it if he has supports from the organizers, even if he has no account.

Of course, I expect and "judge" different levels of maturity from different roles in the community, wouldn't you?

Idk, I see certain level of disrespect for the players (not really insults, but some lack of respect) in the stream chats and I'm prolly biased to any kind of attitude which promotes it.

Now you're just making excuses ...
Nah, as I said idc and if black is as toxic as he is and I get in his way, I would probably be the first to fill a complain. Let's just assume he was lying.

At least we're getting new members to aoezone. Welcome @Black_ice_Spain and @TheTruth !

Enjoy your stay!
Lulz, hi Spaden, long time no see :> (ur the same spaden who was in rtssanc/aoe3?). I was just a passive reader :P, but I was here alrdy

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
I'm a new member here, came back to AoE two months ago - just for fun, I'm a total noob - I saw the stream of Nacho, I found it kinda cringe and stop watching (I follow him on YT) what happened? Is there any story-line behind these 2 guys?

Jul 15, 2018
Sarajevo
Such meme reason to get a ban, and such aggressiveness from Chris lol. Guess we ban hera, nicov, mbl, tatoh, viper, daut, etc etc etc all for trolling and semi-aggressive behaviour. And weird application of rules from people that Voobly doesn't really have attachment to. At this point I'm sure this thread alone is destroying chances of any peaceful unban for Nacho so might as well just reupload the youtube video for better judgement from public.

Jan 13, 2019
Voobly
__57_Custom_Arg
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I think that this decision is totally unfair. I saw the stream at cuestion and River never said what is accused. Also, its impossible that chris could analyze all stream (which is in Spanish) and automatically make ban.

Bl4ck repeatdly times committed faults and never had a ban or other similar penalties. Nobody maked nothing for that.

I hope that decrease the ban for River, and also that ban to Bl4ck with the same time that River.

River is a great caster for the hispan comunitty, like before said good players (Hera, Edie), and it would be a shame that we could not see more games from KoTD or other great tournaments, because this ridiculous decision.

Voobly's staff must analyze in more details this situation, and see both parts.

Jan 13, 2019
You shouldn't care about racism unless you are the one affected

@ Black_ice_Spain How is it possible that Black is rewarded? and you will ask yourself: "In what way is Black being rewarded?" Well, he simply made an accusation and Voobly took drastic action against the accused person. Let's assume that River deserved that ban (which I do not share), Voobly will not take any action against Black despite all the things he said? The company is leaving a very clear message and we can all see it unfortunately.

On the other hand, how can you say such a thing against xenophobia? I mean that if someone talks rubbish about the nationality of another player, it does not matter to me? and even more being a player who plays high level tournaments.

Jan 13, 2019
@ Black_ice_Spain How is it possible that Black is rewarded? and you will ask yourself: "In what way is Black being rewarded?" Well, he simply made an accusation and Voobly took drastic action against the accused person. Let's assume that River deserved that ban (which I do not share), Voobly will not take any action against Black despite all the things he said? The company is leaving a very clear message and we can all see it unfortunately.

On the other hand, how can you say such a thing against xenophobia? I mean that if someone talks rubbish about the nationality of another player, it does not matter to me? and even more being a player who plays high level tournaments.
I don't see the reward at all, I just see the punishment against an action, he has exactly the same money, rating, everything than b4.

Personally, if I was running a company, I would take the same decission than chris (probably less punishing, but that's up to each one). If I was just a player with a banhammer, I would probably ban both of them (assuming everything "people" say is true, for black a veeery long chat ban prolly) :smile:

I say so because most of the current xenophobia-labeled insults aint actually racism, and we are not in a political meeting, but a game, I already clarified the phrase you just quoted, so read it there. But yeah, if the player doesn't complain, why should you complain, he has fingers too.

If there isn't a direct link between accounts there is nothing I can do
You (if ur the same robo who was admin there) can PM (or check IPs) my account in rts-sanctuary.com/Age-Of-Empires-Online/showuser=20807 if you have any doubt :/

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2019
I don't see the reward at all, I just see the punishment against an action
I say that he is being rethought at the time that only actions are taken against River and not against him, even knowing the fame that has been won.
I say so because most of the current xenophobia-labeled insults aint actually racism, and we are not in a political meeting, but a game
I return to ask what I said in another comment: "I have no problem in saying that kind of thing in private, but you say hungerzuela to someone who is not your friend in the middle of a room full of spectators", is a totally xenophobic comment . And it is not a political meeting but it is a game where thousands of people play and a player who has high level and who plays professional tournaments goes unpunished in front of such words says a lot about voobly, and if you do not believe me, look how it has gone to other company players like riot, where players make a comment that is half insulting to those who do black!

Jan 13, 2019
whats up with all the new profiles created just yesterday posting here? 111
Most of the spanish speaking community (specially the latin american part) hangs around facebook groups and youtube channels. When many of us saw that one of these channels' flow of videos was disturbed, well, we started to look for info and ended up here. And what do you do when you find a useful forum of something you like? You create an account, of course! "South American drama" aside, I've been reading some interesting threads this past day :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Bluewolf Showmatch ($10) Episode 2
Saturday 12:30 (GMT +01:00)
TheHappyBoar vs PaperHades
DeZu's showmatch $100 TheYo vs Lyx, full 7 games
Saturday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)